Children are a part of God’s big plan. We are one of the many companions of their faith journey; to allow a child to explore the riches of the Bible, to listen, to meet and to follow Jesus Christ. They are the promise of hope and a gift for us to raise and nurture.
“But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren.” Deuteronomy 4:9
To point children towards Jesus and encourage them to meet God daily through the Bible.
• By working closely with smaller churches to:
- Organise activities and programmes for children through camps.
- Equip children’s ministry workers with sufficient training.
- Support parents in helping their children grow in faith.
• To see CFs established in primary schools
• Producing resources for children
For more info, contact Jennifer Chew at +603-7782 9592 or email at email@example.com