The teenage years are the most exciting. Stuck between childhood and adulthood, this is also the age where one learns the most, builds a foundation for life ahead and makes decisions that matter most. It is no surprise that many people came to know Christ at this age. Scripture Union puts an importance in reaching out to this generation, helping them to know Christ and make Christ known.
SU Youth Ministry Department seeks to help School Christian Fellowships (SCFs) to fulfill their mission of knowing Christ and making Him known. This is achieved by helping students know and love God and His Word, as well as helping students to live good and godly lives, leading to a strong Christian witness in schools.
Given the above, the YMD staff aims to:
- Provide and organize relevant training events, seminars and camps
- Provide assistance in the setting up of new SCFs
- Support the ministry through SCF visits
- Keep an updated database of the SCFs in Peninsular Malaysia
- Build a network of volunteers and teachers to be SCF Partners
- Provide a range of SCF resource materials to support the SCF work
For more info, contact Lue Jun Yi at 03-7782 9592 or email at email@example.com