Camping is fun! It can also be life-changing. It is a great time and place to connect and get closer to God, meet other people and make new friends. Many people consider the time spent at SU camps and what they received from them as significant milestones in their lives. Don’t miss out on our camps.
To reach and impact children, youth and their families by providing them with a rich and meaningful Christian camping experience.
- To share the gospel with non-Christian campers.
- To organise camps for children, young people and families to strength their faith and to raise the next generation of leaders.
- To enable more churches or Christian NGOs to enjoy camping facilities at the SUFES campsite in Tapah.
- Working with SCFs, church groups and other organizations to organize their camps.
- Tapping on our rich network of speakers who can reach children and youth through good Bible-based teachings.
If you need help with children camps, please contact our Children’s Ministry Team
If you need help with SCF and youth camps, please contact our Youth Ministry Team
If you need help to run camps at our Tapah campsite which is close to nature with plenty of fresh air, please contact our Camping Ministry Team